Articles Comments

Bollywood Squad » TV Show » Zee TV’s New Singing Star Ya Rockstar 2011 Show Info

Zee TV’s New Singing Star Ya Rockstar 2011 Show Info

After Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs Zee TV is all set to launch yet another singing reality show Star Ya Rockstar. However this time around some of our favourite celebrities will be seen showcasing their singing talent. Furthermore, Ragini Khanna and Neha Marda have been roped in for the show.

More update: Please connect with Bollysquad facebook account

Filed under: TV Show · Tags: , ,

39 Responses to "Zee TV’s New Singing Star Ya Rockstar 2011 Show Info"

1. azhar says:

sir/mam
    i think i could sing prity well
    i would like to know the audition dates and venew of star ya rockstar.

2. REhan says:

Freshers can apply ???

3. Pintoo honavarkar says:

sir/mam dis time i wan2 b d rockstar its my dream b4 dis i hv nevr did a stage performance ever bt i wan2 do now so plz post d dates n venew

4. annu choudhary says:

sir/madam
    i am a singer of jagran and shows so i want to know when will be auditions start?

5. vaishali sharma says:

i would like to know the audition dates and venew of star ya rockstar

6. kunal joy says:

i just want to know the dates of the audition and place

7. sudhakar shinde says:

Re

8. I would like to know the details, age limit…. I am 14 but full of rockstar talent….with western singing n dance TOO……
    I WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE N SHOW MY TALENT…

9. balwinder singh says:

i would like to know the audition dates and venew of star ya rockstar plz gave me full infomation to audution date plz plz plz this is my mob no. 9478748794 or my email : singhmlkcom@yahoo.com sent date all audution locations thanks.

10. Aishwarya gavali says:

respected sir / mam….. I wan’t to know about audition dates & centers . i’m songer also dancer…. pls tell this information … will u take online auditions???

11. Sajda says:

RESPECTED SIR AND MADAM
    THIS IS SAJDA SAMAD FROM AFGHANISTAN KABUL .
    IM SINGER I REALLY LOVE AN INDIA MUSIC AND IM LOOKING FOEWARD FOR AUDITION DATES .

BESR REGARDS
    (+SS+)

12. Ravindra Kumar Yadav (Ravi) says:

sir/madam
    i am a singer and doing jagran shows so i want to know when will be auditions start? my contact no. is +919716559269 from delhi plz sent me audition date & location of delhi.
    Thanks

1. Manoj says:

Dear Ravi Ji,

This is manoj joshi from Haridwar. We are organize Maa Bhagwati Jagran in Sidh Peeth Shri Maya Devi Mandir in Haridwar from Last 16 year.

We invite you for singing Bhajan in holi palace Haridwar.We are fully Hope that if you attend a once Maa Maya devi fullfill all your Manokamnaye.

13. siddharth kumar says:

sir,
    this is siddharth kumar from patna .
    sir , singing is my passion , it is my target , it is my god ,
    & i love singing & most important singing is my god .
    then plz take my audition for this opportunity

14. sudhakar shinde says:

i would like to know the audition dates and venew of star ya rockstar plz gave me full infomation to audution date plz plz plz this is my mob no.9179664480

15. Sis i want to participate in ths show

16. Chandan Kumar says:

i would like to know the audition dates and venew of star ya rockstar plz gave me full infomation to audution date plz plz plz this is my mob no.09805922159

17. Tanu Saxena says:

To the publisher…
    I Tanu Saxena very much interested in this advertisement. I eagerly want to participate in this show kindly send me the details of audition in Mumbai so that you could get your next rock-star…. 09619823060, 08291659494,02232055446,09323159249,09029234535 please do contact me

18. Amit says:

Hi this is Amit plz inform me the date n venue of audition at Delhi.my no.is9728888456

19. Pradeep kumar says:

Hi sir’madam. I’m pradeep kumar From Delhi.Main bhi singing mein dilchaspi rakhta hu aur ek bar stage per singing ka mouka mile kripa karke muje audition ki sari information de dijie aap logo ki ati kripa hogi dhanyawad

my phone NO:9810138769
    Email ID:pradeepkumarasd@yahoo.in

20. debolina says:

This is Debolina.Very much eager to participate in this show, plz let me know the audition prosedure or venue were the show is going to b held, i will b very thankful if sum bdy helps me , 07879083593 plz do contact.thanks

21. Pintoo honavarkar says:

plz tel me sum1 ven d auditions f rockstar is going 2 start yar plz post d dat n place plz plz yar

22. ROSSHAN says:

Dear Sir/Mem,
    This is Rosshan Rahi.Very much eager to participate in
    this show, plz let me know the audition prosedure or
    venue where the show is going to b held, i will b very
    thankful if sum budy helps me, 9819270788, 9920580890
    plz do contact.Thanks

THANKS & REGARDS
    ROSSHAN RAHI

23. Pintoo honavarkar says:

plz post d dates n venews yar

24. BHUMIKA says:

DEAR MAM/SIR

HIIIII THIS IS BHUMIKA,I WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN STAR YA ROCKSTAR SINGINGING SHOW,I WANT TO PROOF MYSELF PLEASE GIVE ME A ONE CHANCE OR SEND ME DETAILS OF THIS SHOW AUDITION IN DELHI PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

25. bhawna says that i m 14yrs girl i want to participate in rockstar singing show

26. allauddin says:

allauddin say that i am 18 years boy i want to participate in rockstar ya star singing show

27. Krishna Gupts says:

Very Good programme

28. Krishna Gupts says:

Need to improve some quality such as anchor.

29. peu mondal says:

dear sir/mam,i want to participate in star ya rockstar singing show.Plz send me details of this show the audition date and venew ,i am 4m kolkatta.Plz as soon as possible kindly infrom me.Thanks.regards Peu

30. NARAYAN SINGH says:

i would like to know the audition dates and venew of star i am a singer and doing jagran shows so i want to know when will be auditions start?
    ckstar plz gave me full infomation to audution date plz plz plz this is my mob no. 9802030442 or my email n.k.singh022@gmail.com sent date all audution locations thanks.

31. umair WAJID says:

IT IS VERY TILIENTED SHOW PLAESE GIVE MORE BEAUTIFUL SONGS

32. sreya says:

every one cannot get into star ya rockstar only stars can get into ths ……..mansi u r mind blowing …..keep it up….

33. Chandan says:

I am from USA.I would like to know audition dates. I am punjabi singer.I want to participate in star or rock star show.Please email me everything how can I meet u guys.if u guys want to listen my songs it’s on web site.my punjabi album name is zindgi.my email is jscrk@yahoo.com.please kindly mail all ur information

34. sushant says:

hi i m sushant plz u cl me sir my cell no 9780222395………..

35. Zakia Shahab says:

Dear sir,
    My self zakia. I love this STAR YA ROCKSTAR. Please inform me the date & venue of Audition at delhi.
    Email Id:- neha.saaz@gmail.com plz sent all audition details.

36. Sir, I m frm ASSAM & hav good voice. Plzz give me 1 chance in ur show. Send me audition date to my no….08812091129

37. nandan jha says:

hello respected judges i am nandan from delhi….. i want to participate in this show so pls inform me about audition date and place

mobile-09810710641

38. rehan khan says:

I’m rehan khan from pune me singeracter dancer banna cahta hu please help me my no9763157442